Speedy and Washing Hand ?

I'm anal and usually make sure I'm the only one in the a public restroom. I'll take wads of paper towel to either wipe the counter down place clean towels to set my bag on or putting the towels on the floor to set my bag on it. When done I take another clean towel to clean up my mess as I don't want the dirty towels to soil my hands again while I'm picking up my bag.

Sometimes I will put it between my knees and hold it. I will basically do anything to not have to put it down in a bathroom! LOL!

LOL! i thought i was the only who did this!! but i'd do anything to keep the vachetta spotless!

or i bring lots of tissue paper to clean the counter before i set the bag down but i make sure there's nobody else beside it coz some people just want to shake their hands with no thought to the people beside them...

Ok, call me crazy...but I do the same thing with my damier speedy! No vachetta to worry about, and I still put it between my knees!:lol: God help me, when I start carrying my Azur! Public restrooms are so gross! I'm always amazed at how adults can't manage to clean up after themselves!

Ok everyone don't cringe but I use my right hand only to lock the door, get some toilet paper, unlock door, open faucet. Use soap to wash my right hand holding my bag on left crook of arm. Then when I get outside of the restroom I bust out my BBW hand sanitizer or Wet Ones anti-bacterial wipes and sanitize myself lol.

This is why I have a strap for my Speedy!!! I know alot of people hate straps on Speedys, but this is the exact reason why I use a strap on mine!! It's hard to walk with a Speedy between your legs if your not next to the towell dispenser. But, don't worry... the water mark will eventually fade into the patina of your handles. Later on, when you have a nice patina, any new water droplets won't even leave a water mark!

im pretty paranoid about my bags touching anythin in the public restrooms. Whether it has vachetta or is damier. I usually give it to my bf to hold, but if hes not around i hold it between my knees.