Speedy 35 or 40 ???

1. hi!! i'm new and LOVE the site so far..

just wondering, I am going to purchase the LV speedy but cant make it to the boutique cause I just had a baby....

so would you go with the 35 or 40 for an everyday bag.. i love big bags and am 5'8" and slim.. so a big bag wont be redic on me..

just wondering your thoughts as I dont want to look like i'm constantly traveling with a big ol' bag..

but it has to be big nuff for the baby stuff too!

thanks!

2. hi!! i'm new and LOVE the site so far..

just wondering, I am going to purchase the LV speedy but cant make it to the boutique cause I just had a baby....

so would you go with the 35 or 40 for an everyday bag.. i love big bags and am 5'8" and slim.. so a big bag wont be redic on me..

just wondering your thoughts as I dont want to look like i'm constantly traveling with a big ol' bag..

but it has to be big nuff for the baby stuff too!

thanks!

3. 35! I'm 5'11 and am planning on purchasing it soon HTH!

4. I would say 35!
    But maybe you should check some of the shoulder bags aswell. I read that a lot of tPF mommies prefer not to carry a handbag with their little ones.

5. I think the 40 will work well...

6. 40 will work for you.. I am 5'3" and I use 35.. I love it.. so you being tall, I am sure you will like the 40"

I actually prefer ordering online because there is no tax.. hehe.. =)

7. You might want to consider their larger carryalls with the shoulder strap. I do not think they are much heavier. They would be a lifesaver if you are on the go and carrying your baby and/or pushing a stroller at the same time.

8. The 40 is for tall people, and people who are used to carry a lot of things with them everyday, I have it and I love it.

9. i am 5'6'' but always wear heels:smile: and i love big bags, i use my 35 as an everyday bag, but my 40 is my carryall. Have fun with your new bag!

10. Definitely 35... I think it's the biggest you can go for an everyday bag!

But have you considered a Neverfull MM or GM? Those would be perfect for a mommy on the go.

11. 35....the 40 looks like it's for travel.

12. 35 ... and congrats on the new baby!

13. I say 35. It's really big and the 40 looks more like luggage IMO.

14. i also say 35....40 is just too big for me

15. I have both and like them both. I say go for the 40 if you want!

-Plus it can be used as a handbag + diaper bag LOL!