Speedy 35 on a small frame?

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
Since I already have the damier speedy 25, was thinking of buying the speedy mono 35. I'm 5'6 and have a small frame (a little over 100 lbs). I dont carry a lot of stuff but would love to have an oversized speedy. I think its kinda cool despite the sag:wlae:. Will I look silly carrying one? Or will it look chic?:graucho:

If you want it go for it! Recently a TPF member show us pics of her with a "big" speedy (35 or 40) and it was simply gorgeous!!! If you are not sure go to the boutique and try it on! maybe a 30 is enough for your needs!

I have the speedy 30 and am about the same size then you-and it looks not at all oversized, just fitting, the 25 is just too tiny for me as I carry so many things.
I love the slightly oversized look of the 35 including the sagging! It is not too oversized like in drowning me! The only reason I am not considering it is that it is so hard to organize as I carry so much stuff!
I think the 35 would be great for you!

I am five feet tall and the 35 was too big for me on a daily basis

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 159
Oh I love the 35 on you! I want a 35 mono too but I don't carry THAT much stuff but the oversized look is so my thing too!!!

I'd try it on at an LV store to just make sure you like how it looks on you! Because of your height I dont think it'd be much of a problem. I rather see an oversized bag then someone with a 25 that looks too small for them IMO.