speedy 35, my great catch on auction!!!

1. Hi as u all know back then, i was struggling to get mono speedy in 30 or 35, and i confirmed getting the 35, but here in singapore, the price has just increase 5% and plus 7% gst which made me quite upset because the price had just increase since 19th nov (yes it's like 1 week ago!!!:cursing:) and I can't find any relatives that able to claim the gst refund since i'm a student in singapore and student is unable to claim the gst, so i think it's not worth to buy it at the moment, so i think of other way and browsing through yahoo auction and here's what i found, i got my mono speedy 35!!!:woohoo: (thanks to rebecca, addy, john and lee:flowers:)and it's in beautiful patina, so i save up almost SGD370 for it and i can use it to buy my dream-framboise-cles in boutique later, yoohooooo can't wait:yahoo:sorry for the long story, anyway here's the pic of me and my pre-loved speedy 35

tpf.jpg
  2. awww congrats! it looks great!

3. Congrats!!!! Great Find!!!

4. congrats! glad you found one, best bag ever!!!

5. Congratulations on a great find!

6. Congrats again, it looks great on you!

7. awesome!!! how do you like the size! loks grerat on you!

8. Congrats! I hope you get your vernis soon too!

9. yay, congrats! looks awesome on you!

10. Congrats, that's a perfect patina on that 35! Glad you were able to get a great deal!

11. congrats! i think that size looks gorgeous on you!! btw I'm so glad everything worked out for you in the end. I'd be so devastated about the price increase.

12. Congrats!!! I have the 35 and Im so in love with it!!!

13. Suzanne and jill!!!! thanks for both of you too!!!:heart: i wouldn't be so certain if it wasn't you two!!:flowers: flower for u both!! lol

and thank you all, so happy right now!!

14. looking forward for it!!:graucho:

15. yes it's true, was quite upset that day:sad: but look at the bright side!! i can save up almost $370 and now i'm able to spend it for my next-framboise cles!!:yahoo: it's like paying the full price with a free gift of framboise cles!!:wlae: lol