Speedy 30 v. Speedy 35...HELP!!!

1. Hey, everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum. I was hoping someone could help me decide between the LV Speedy 30 and the LV Speedy 35. Keep in mind that I am 5'10" tall. What do you guys think? This is my first LV bag as well...I am also addicted to Juicy Couture bags and Coach bags but I want something nicer.:smile: Any expert advice? Thanks!:nuts: Also, on http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com, there are pics of Jessica Simpson leaving a restaurant with a monogram brown LV Speedy bag...do you think that it is the 30 or the 35?

2. I have a Speedy 35 and it looks just like mine.

But its hard to tell though b-cuz Jessica is so skinny. It might just be 30. :biggrin:

If if had to guess though, its a 35

3. LOL she is tiny:smile: Thanks for the response.

4. I'm pretty sure it's a 35 as well...

Have you seen KathyRose's pics? She has a 35 and a 40. She's 5'5 I think and she rocks the 35!! So that's prob the bag for you unless you don't like them big...

5. I'm 5'9 and the 30 seems small on me.I carried my 35 today and fell in love all over again.It feels perfect for a larger girl like me.

6. I am 5'2", and I wish my 30 was a 35!
    I would carry a 35 as my everyday bag in a heartbeat, since you've got 8 inches on me, I think it would look just fab!! I tote around a lot of stuff, the bigger the bag the better. :smile:

7. I'm 5'7" and have the 30. I think that the 35 would be great for you at your height.

8. It's hard to say on Jess. Lots of experts have said a 30 while others have said a 35. I think it's a 30 bc you have to remember that girl is TINY!!!!!!

Jess is about 5'2 and she is only around 105, so I'm pretty sure it's a 30.

EDIT:
    Ok now I am not so sure, check this out ladies, it just may be a 35, I tried to count the quatrefoils (sp?) across the bag, and if I counted right, it is a 35. Hard to see though, cause her bag is so wavy while being carried.

[​IMG]

9. ^^^def 35.
    If you look to the right of the handle tab on the right, and count down diagonally from the first round flowery thingy, on both the 35 and Jessica's bag it's round thingy, star thingy, LV logo, star thingy, round thingy. :smile:

10. OMG you guys are amazing!! I think that I am going to get the 35...the 40 is HUGE isn't it? Too big for an everyday bag??

11. Yea, the 40 is way too huge for an everyday bag.

[​IMG]

12. Ugh, I love your 40!!!
    Is it insane to want a 30, 35, and 40?
    I'm pretty sure that is my future. :smile:

13. LOL I can already tell that they are addicting:smile:

14. No, I do too!!! :biggrin: And I want a 25.

15. its a 35..