SPEEDY 30 or 35 ?

I have had both sizes both are great. I like the 35 because I like BIG bags. But the non monogram seem to come in 30, At one time I thought I might get the 40 because the 35 became too small.

I love big bags, but for myself I decided for a Speedy 30, as the Speedy 35 really looked oversized on me (I am 1.58 m), especially as the handles are the same size (looks a little bit odd for my taste).

I have had both sizes both are great. I like the 35 because I like BIG bags. But the non monogram seem to come in 30, At one time I thought I might get the 40 because the 35 became too small.

The 40?!?! :shocked: I just went through Elux and can't find a 40. Where can I see one?

I'm a big girl, and while I carry the 30, I'm really looking forward to getting the 35 watercolor. If there is a 40, I'll sell the 30 and go bigger! Please let me know!

The 40?!?! :shocked: I just went through Elux and can't find a 40. Where can I see one?

I'm a big girl, and while I carry the 30, I'm really looking forward to getting the 35 watercolor. If there is a 40, I'll sell the 30 and go bigger! Please let me know!

You can find the 40 on LV.com

I carry the 35 and I love it. I can fit so much in it and don't have to worry about not having enough room.

OK, here you go. But please excuse the fact that I am in my pajamas! I am 5' 5 1/2" and weigh about 117 lbs, for reference. I did them side by side... 30, then a 35 next to it, and same for the second row. Hope this helps! I really do apologize for my crappy pj's!

30v1.jpg 35v1.jpg

30v2.jpg 35v2.jpg

Wow - the 40 may be perfect. It's HUGE!

Shows you how long it has been since I've visited lv.com... I didn't know they had online shopping! Thanks, jbennett562!

I am happy to say that I am very happy with the 35 as an everyday bag-love the 30 also,and was torn.I posted about it.I originally had the 30.The 35 is a couple of inches bigger not much.So I wanted to let you know that I am happy with it.I can't post a pic,but I am short and curvy.The 35 and 30 both looked good,but for the couple of inch difference I did go with the 35 and I do fill it!!!:tup:Also Eventually I would love the Damier and that comes in the 30,so that steered me towards the Mono 35 if that helps!!

If you carry this much everyday:

water bottle, snacks (granola bar, nuts, etc), novel, magazine or files, long wallet (I have pochette wallet in vernis), poche cosmetique, mini accessories pouch, cles w/ keys, cardigan, hat, gloves, sometimes flip-flops, pencil case, etc. etc.

Then get the 35! I have the 30 and I'm upgrading to either a 35 or a giant shoulder tote (I currently use the Large Longchamp Le Pliage). The stuffed 35 will be quite heavy, I imagine, though.

BunnyNole, the mono speedy does come in 40 it should be on elux, If not I'm pretty sure is on louisvuitton.com

Honeywater, I have had the mono speedy 30 for a year now, I'm 5'7, and used it to death so I wanted to get a new one and a cleaner look so I just bought the mono speedy 35 last week and I absolutely love it. I definitely won't wear my 30 as much now that I have the more roomier size. I thought I would regret it becaus I already have the same bag, but it is honestly feels better-more space to fit junk, and a bit bigger in size. I don't think it's too big at all- In the store I did but when I took it home and put stuff in it and it starts to sag, it's perfect! I would probably wear the 30 again going out to dinner or such, but anywhere else the 35!!!! Hope I helped and good luck!

Honestly, I have all three sizes - the 25, 30 and 35 and I look at all of them for different reasons. The 25 is a great bag for just the essentials - I don't think it looks too big. The 30 is a very practical every-day bag and there's still lots of room above my things and I carry a small wallet, cosmetic pouch, keys, phone and notepad. Plus there's room if I wanted to put in a water bottle and MAYBE one SMALL toy for my kids.
On the other hand, the 35 is when you just really need to have that extra space. I really like a big bag and it's perfect when I need to tote stuff around and maybe put in a sweater, etc.
They're all my babies. I have the 25 and 35 in Mono and my 30 is in the Damier Ebene and Azur. I think that the Mono 30 was copied A LOT and it's fairly common.
I think you should go to the Speedy Gonzales Clubhouse here on the LV thread and see all the wonderful Speedies and fabulous pictures. There's also a "Speedy Modeling Club" as well so you can see all the wonderful TPFers modeling their wares.....
Let us know what you decide! :yes::heart: