Speedy 30 Cerise still available?

1. Hi,

I hope that I am posting in the correct spot. Mods, feel free to move if I've made a mistake.

As always, I'm a late getting on the bandwagon and am looking for a Speedy 30 in cerise (maybe even a 25).

Am I living in a fantasy land or are there still some out there (preferably not eBay)?

Thanks!

2. It's all gone long ago.

3. they only were made in 25 but were sold out long ago. Keep checking eBay as they pop up all the time.

4. i have only purchased from let-trade on eBay, I did not know they had a site off of ebay.

5. There's no cerises speedy 30, only 25 but they are no longer available at the store.

6. All gone. Ebay or resellers are your ONLY choice!!!!

7. The LV in Charlotte has a cerise umbrella out, which seemed weeeird. I didn't know they had any of that stuff left.

8. If it was i would buy it tommorow! i didn't like it when it came out (why oh why!) but anyway Let-Trade usually have a few from time to time, good luck in finding one!

9. If you have any authenticity questions on any Cerises Speedy's you see on eBay, feel free to post them in the "Authenticate This Louis Vuitton" sticky in this section.

Good luck on your search. ;)

10. Hi, As mention only have size 25.
    I found 3 on eBay, search by keyword: Cherry

also found 3 on imagechic.com.

Hope you can get it. Good Luck. :p

11. Wow, thank you everyone for your kind and helpful information!

12. Thank you very much for the suggestion. I will definitely do that! Cheers!

13. Wow!