Speedy 30 along with the Louis Vuitton Luco Tote??

1. I absolutely love my Monogram Speedy 30, but when I go to school I have to use my
    Louis Vuitton Luco Tote for books. Is carrying a Speey 30 along with the
    Louis Vuitton Luco Tote to much? I'm afraid of carrying to many LV monograms.

To make this situation worse, I'm going on a trip soon and I have to carry my puppy in his Louis Vuitton Monogram Sac Chien, along with my Speedy and the Louis Vuitton Luco Tote.

I think it might be too much. :crybaby:

2. For me, that would be too much. But I just saw Jessica Simpson get off a plane with 2 LV bags and an LV shawl, so everyone is different! If you're comfortable, then do it. If you feel funny, then I wouldn't...

3. Honestly, I think it may be overkill. I am not saying that this is the case but when we were in Vegas, we spotted a lady who carried a speedy in one hadn, had a sac plat on her shoulder, had an LV belt, LV loafers, and an LV jacket. Everything was monogram. She also had LV glasses perched on her head. LV head to toe! It was absolutely ridiculous and she looked incredibly tacky, not chic. Obviously, this does not apply to you but in my humble opinion, one piece is enough. You don't want to look like you are trying too hard because then the overall look is just ridiculous. But once again, this is just my opinion and what I would do. If you feel confident about it....then, go for it! But if you have any doubts, I would probably play if safe and carry one key piece. Also, remember that all of your pieces are quite large so it may be overwhelming. You don't want to get lost in all those monograms...

4. One or 2 pieces seems ok.... but that lady in Vegas described above cheapened the look of LV.....I only hope they were genuine!!!

5. For travel I think it's okay but IMHO for school it's too much..

6. HOnestly i think its REally too MUCH.. All u see is the monogram..

7. I would be too.. weirded.. by carrying more than 1 LV.. ><
    Perhaps another regular tote bag? ^^;

8. It'd be too much!

9. What about doing a damier speedy with your tote?

10. Honestly who cares, its your stuff you want to wear it you paid enough money! I wouldn't suggest bringing two LVs to school only because you don't want it to get both dirty

11. IMO it may be a little too much, but on the other hand it does match each other perfectly. Dress super classy (heels required ;) ) and then rock all those bags at once. lol

12. I think two pieces at the same time is enough. when i travel i usually bring my keepall or carryall and a purse. I was worried about the same thing, but after seeing pictures of Jessica simpson it did'nt look so bad

13. That might work. I don't have one though. I'll probably go get one anyway. I love the speedy!!:nuts: I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said its two different patterns and it would clash. Lol. I think I'm just going to have to go shopping for a solid color tote for my school books.

14. ^ Solid colour--Epi? Antigua?

15. if you are confident then go wit it :yes: since you on a trip why not ??