Speedy 25

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :angel: Hello everyone, i am new to this however i am looking into buying a bag "speedy 25" Louis Vuitton... but i am trying to find out if i can buy one on eBay, but i cant tell real from fake...can someone help? i just dont want to pay $595, maybe someone knows a website where they have authentic once but cheaper!

thanx

2. the only site where you can buy authentic LV is eLuxury.com. If you finad anything on eBay that you are interested in please post the link in the autheniticate this thread and our resident experts will be glad to help

3. thanx hun, have you ever bought a LV bag on eBay that was cheaper and real?

4. Need Help To Tell If This Is Real
    i found few that i am looking at but i cant figure out which one is real, i dont want to depend on the price, because i am assuming the higher the price the more chances its real...but i really love the bag just dont want to pay $595....

can someone help me to look and see if any of those are real?

thanx

1. eBay: louis vuitton speedy 25 bnwt guarenteed 200% authentic (item 220041395705 end time Nov-01-06 04:09:12 PST)

2. eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM SPEEDY 25 BAG!! (item 180043477176 end time Nov-01-06 16:46:36 PST)

3. eBay: Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 25 EXCELLENT (item 330043708334 end time Nov-03-06 06:39:20 PST)

thanx a bunch

5. Yes I have. I bought an Epi Petit Noe on eBay, and a cerises cles, both of which I had authenticated here and/or with caroldiva.com prior to purchase

6. You need to post these in the *authenticate this* sticky provided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.