Speedy 25

Know what else I love about the speedy? I love that when I am at a store and at the checkout counter, I can put it down and easily get out my wallet or whatever I need. No big straps to deal with or digging around to do. It's just easy to work with. Ok.....can ya tell I am in still in love with this bag??

I just got a mono Speedy 25 a few weeks ago. My first LV was the petit bucket. I love my speedy and have been using it everyday since I got it, with a couple of exceptions here and there when I used my Framboise Reade. I love my speedy though.

I have the speedy 25 and it was my 1st LV!!! and i LOVE it i use it everyday!!!! its the perfect size for me...it fits what i need and there isnt to much unused space!!!

I just got the damier speedy 25. It's probably my 15'th bag :yes: and I wish I had gotten it sooner. Love the size, how much you can fit in it and how classic it looks. I've been using it everyday with no regrets.

My first LV is the twin pochette pm LOVE it...i dont see it often though...i always liked the speedy but was waiting for the perfect one...and azur came out! got it quick and im a happy camper now...love love love the bag

my 1st louis was the fawn epi petit noe .. i love it. the black epi speedy 25 in black was my second louis. i loves the speedy when i was younger, but now only use it when I am dressed up and going somewhere like a shower, or birthday party. i dont use it as an everyday bag b/c i like to be hands free when i shop / run errands.

I have one in mono and black epi. I love my speedies. It's a great bag and sooo cute. I'd love to get as many as I can in different lines. They're in rotation so they get used pretty often.

My Epi Speedy 25 was my first LV. I would say I use it 2-4 times a week, depending on the weather. I live in New England so the weather isn't always very nice. I am getting an Azur Speedy shortly too, so you can see I am a big fan of the Speedy!

I have a Cerises speedy, Azur 25 & red Epi 25. I love them all. Right now they are all put away and I am using my mini noe, only because I just got it. But before I was using my Azur speedy 25. I usually use my Cerises in the fall/winter season.

I have a Cerises speedy, Azur 25 & red Epi 25. I love them all. Right now they are all put away and I am using my mini noe, only because I just got it. But before I was using my Azur speedy 25. I usually use my Cerises in the fall/winter season.

OH MY :drool: The red epi speedy is my newest lust! And I would love to one day have the Cerises speedy. One down two to go! ;)