Speedy 25 Vs 30 - Pics to compare!

1. In the last few weeks I've been trying to figure out if the 25 or 30 is better for me. I ended up buying both!

Please, tell me what you think suits me best!

I am 5'5 and weigh 50kgs.

25 Vs 30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. they BOTH look great !!!!!!!!

3. 30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please excuse the socks... it's cold here!

4. great pics, love the comparison.

5. i preferred the speedy 30 on you ;)

6. I like both on you; however, if I had to make a selection of just one, the speedy 25!

7. [​IMG]

Here is another pic of my 25.

[​IMG]

and the 30.

I think my juicy top was making me look bigger than I am.

I prefer the 25 myself (just coz its easier to carry) - but I love them both!

8. I think the 25 suits you. It's more in proportion.

EDIT: But if you like big bags then go with the 30. I'm slightly bigger than you but I felt the 25 looked nicer :smile: Hope this helps!

9. both look great on you ! i think you can carry both sizes... and thanks for the comparsion pics.. it is such a useful reference :tup:

10. I like both, but I love the 25!

11. I like the 30 better on you.

12. To be honest, I don't see that much of a difference. I would say 25 if you don't need a big bag and 30 for practical reasons. The 25 looks good on you!

I am about the same build as you and I had a damier speedy 25 which I sold coz I found it too small to lug my junk around. :p

13. I like the 30 better. Both look great on you but I think the 30's easier to get your stuff in and out of.

14. I think both look great on you but like the 30 better.

15. i think it's great that you have both bags...i think the 25 looks better on you, you can always use the 30 when you carry more stuff