Speedy 25 owners...

I put mine in a pillowcase, and usually the dust bag that it came with is stored inside the speedy. I also have some old shirts from work that stuff it to hold its shape.

My Speedy 30 came from eluxury and the dustbag was so small it eventually ripped because I'd literally have to fight to get the bag inside. So now my Speedy has no dustbag and sits on the floor in a spare bedroom.

I just bought a 25 like 3 weeks ago and it came folded. When unfolded and stuffed theres NO WAY I can fit it into the dustbag. It sucks. I'm past the 2 week exchange period and I sort of wish I got the 30. I'm 5'0.

I store my speedy in a cotton pillowcase with a few towels inside the speedy so it keeps its shape. The dustbag it came with is small, only fits the Speedy if you keep it folded up - a bit annoying, you'd think LV could've provided a proper size dust bag for it.

Some people don't recommend folding them, because of the crease thing. You stand a better chance of getting holes. In my case, it's because I can't get it back to how it was first folded and I don't want weird creases in the canvas. Maybe it's better, because the newer canvas is said not to be as sturdy.

rainrowan said:
Do the bags ever crease?
Yes. But before I am about to use the bag, I usually leave it outside for about an hour on a hot day (not in the sun though). The heat softens the canvas and the creases come out almost instantly.