Speedy 25 or Speedy 30??

1. Hi everyone! I was wanting everyone's opinion on what size Speedy to get...I saw a few threads down about a discussion between what sizes and had to ask the same question. Since I'm a lot taller than the girl below (I'm 5'9) I was wondering what everyone thought. I really don't want a bag that overwhelms me. Honestly I don't ever carry much in my purses; just my wallet, sunglasses, lipgloss, etc; the basics. I was thinking that the 30 may be to big for me just because I don't carry much, not because it's too big for me. Does that make sense? What do ya'll think? :confused1:

2. The 30 is a great bag.

3. I dont think the 30 will overwhelm you unless you are very small framed.

The 30 is easier to get in and out of, but does sag if you dont have a lot in it.

4. I went through the same decision...and the clear choice became the 30. Just bought mine tonight!!! :yahoo:I'm 5'7 (5'10 with heels) and the 25 looked way too small. I don't carry much either, but I like alot of airspace in my bag - makes it easier to grab things out of it. Hope that helps!

5. I'd get the 30... it's a perfect sized bag!

6. Do a search!
    There are so many threads on this topic. Not to mention a visual thread up in the reference section, its a great tool to get ideas on how a bag will look on you.

Also to get an idea of what the bag will hold, there is a thread at the top of the page.. "whats in your bag" it shows a ton of speedies and what they'll hold.

Last but not least its personal perference.

7. 30

8. 30.. I regretted my 25. i dun carry much too.. Take Black MC Speedy that way u dun have a choice.. :graucho:

9. get one that will fit your needs.. for me a 25 is better for my physically since I'm 5'1 and it also works.. everything I need to carry fits.

10. I have the 25 and I love it!

11. I personally like the mono in 30. I don't carry much, but I put a magazine in the bottom and that keeps it from sagging. BUt you just have to decide what works best for you.

There are a lot of photos of speedies from TPFers as well as in the celebrity thread as well.

Good luck! No matter which you get, you will love her. I wish it would quit raining so I could carry mine again
    :smile:

12. It's all about personal preference IMO...I went to the store to try both on and the 30 didnt overwhelm me at all (Im 5'6 without heels) but the 25 looked much cuter and since I dont carry much, only the very basics like you, the 30 sagged wayyyy too much, and the 25 became the obvious choice! Just go to the store and "play around" with them and youll easily see which one is for you after that. Good luck!

13. 30 for sure. And go for the Damier . I think it's very pretty and it's always look new no matter how many times you use it. well unless you don't really take good care of it. I got the Azur instead & I'm extra careful with it because unlike the other Speedy, this one is light. Good luck!

14. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!! They were very insightful! Decisions, decisions are what I've got to make now...I'm so excited to get it though, whatever size I do go with. This will be my first, but definitely not last, LV!

15. I'm 5'8" and just bought the Mono 30(for the second time) today.