speedy 25 or 30?

miss.angela526

All about Vuitton
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
i've decided to just get it over with and buy a speedy since I am not FULLY sold on the BH.

I always said that my first LV would be a speedy and it never happened. What I need to decide is do i get a 25 or a 30. :confused1: The price difference isn't huge but I am sure there are opinions on what is better

thoughts?

get BH it's very practical and can hold a lot plus I like shoulder bags better so your hands are free. I was never really a fan of speedies until I got my azur 25, I love it but I still rather use my BH as an everyday bag. BUT if you're getting the speedy the 25 is cute and if you carry a lot of things 30 might be better.

It depends on what or how much you like to carry....even the 25 is sooo roomy, I have a 25 Damier and I admit when I first got it, I thought...hmmm this might be too small for me, but after carrying it for 2 days, I knew it was right for me. Are you looking for a damier or mono? I think the damier looks cuter in 25 and the mono looks cuter in 30 IMO. Good luck and post pics of your new speedy when you get it!!! :smile:

Ironic, I have the BH and I absolutely LOVE IT - hands down, it's my favorite....however, I am seriously considering buying myself a Speedy too and cant' decide if I want the 25 or 30? Probably the 30 as it is a little larger, and I love to carry STUFF!!! The BH and Speedy are 2 different purses - the BH is great for work - carrying documents, bills, a laptop, etc... - which you can't do with the Speedy. i love 'em both, but i own the BH and woudn't trade it!! My next purse will be either the Cabas Piano, Alma or the Speedy 30!!!

I have all three - the 25 mono, 30 mono and 25 Damier. Also recently got the Batignolles Horizontal. I don't like the Batignolles nearly as well as the speedies. It slips off my shoulder all the time. I'm giving it to my daughter. I like either the mono speedy 25 or 30. It just depends on your size and how much you carry. Sometimes I love the 30; other times it just seems too big and I like to carry the 25. I don't know if that helps - but I will say I don't like the BH nearly as well.

I just bought the monogram 30 last night! I love it! I tried the 25 but it's too small for me. Big bags are in. I also tried the Batignolles Horizontal but it looks too much like a tote bag and it's not versatile, I won't be able to carry it at dinner parties and such. I also saw their new denim collection, but that's for another thread....

I just bought the monogram 30 last night! I love it! I tried the 25 but it's too small for me. Big bags are in. I also tried the Batignolles Horizontal but it looks too much like a tote bag and it's not versatile, I won't be able to carry it at dinner parties and such. I also saw their new denim collection, but that's for another thread....

Hi, I have a question. I am also buying the speedy 25 or 30 (tonight in fact) and can't decide which one. I notice that you said you wouldn't take the horizontal to dinner. Do you take your speedy 30 to dinner? I appreciate your response. I am leaving at 5 and getting one of the 2 bags and i want to use it for work, and going out!!!

Get the 30 if u are the sort to pack ur life in ur bags. Otherwise the 25 should suffice 'cos it's really roomy like the other tPFers have mentioned. Also, it depends on whether u like smaller looking handbags or bigger ones in comparison with your body proportions.

I think the 30 looks good on someone who is relatively tall and big (in terms of girth), or likes to carry their world with them.

I chose the 25 because I'm relatively short ( 5, 4), relatively thin (125 lbs); I think I carry a lot of things but my 25 is only half full! Plus the major sag on the 30 turned me off.