Speedy 25 or 30?

1. Help please ladies! I'm 4'11" and was wondering if you can help me decide between the 2. Is there much difference between the 2 for someone of my stature? I think a 25 would be good for me, not too overwhelming but not too small either. What do you think? TIA!

2. I'm 5'1 and the 25 is perfect for me looks wise.. If you can fit everything you want to carry in the 25, I think it would look better than a 30.

3. Yes, it all depends how much you want to carry around. I am quite short but i opted for the 30 because i need to carry quite a bit to work (including a paperback and my lunch! - sometimes an umbrella too).

4. I'm 5'7", and there definitely is a big difference as to how the 25/30 looks on me. For me, the 30 is quite appropriate. For my cousin, who is 5'3", the 30 looks huge on her but the 25 is perfect. So, for you, I'd suggest the 25.

5. i'am 5'09 and i just bough mono 30.
    it's great actually since i prefer using petite bag. but this bag is just great. so 30 it's good

6. i am 5 feet and tried on the speedy 25 and speedy 30 in store with a friend who is 5 10. we both agreed the 25 looked better on me. hope this helps!

7. I'm 5'3" and I have the 25, when I tried the 30 it just looked so big on me. I think the 25 would look great on you!

8. Yes, there is a HUGE difference btwn the 2 on of your stature.

I am petite also and would say 95% of people thought the 25 looked more suitable for my size, and it is! The bag itself is plenty big. I bought a 25 first and later bought a 30 too because the opening is bigger and I think the bag in mono looks a bit more proportionate in the 30 size. I can BARELY pull of the size 30. I also bought an older speedy 30 which was made with a stiffer thicker canvas so it holds its shape better and looks a tad smaller than the average 30 as a result.

9. i guess it depends on what kind of bags you like. I am 5'1 and in the speedies, I really like the 25 but all other bags, the bigger the better is what I like.

10. I think that I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I LOVE how big bags look on petite women! I am almost 5'7" and I hate how the 30 just looks normal on me, not overly large. (In my eyes, anyway!)

11. I really want a mini lin in 25, too bad it only comes in 30!

12. I prefer the 30. Even though I don't mean to I always end up stuffing the 25 and need more room.

13. im 5o and 110 lbs and i love my thirty! but, i love big bags!

14. I'm 5'7" (115lbs/52kg) and own a 25, and find that although it doesn't look too small on me it is far too small for daily use. I'm about to purchase a 35, and although it's much bigger I still don't think it would look too big on me, considering many of my other bags (eg: MK Astor Overnighter, Andrea Brueckner Vegas Bucket) are 40cm+ and don't look silly big.

I guess where I'm headed (albeit circuitously!) is that if a 40cm bag doesn't look too big on me, and I'm only average height, I don't think the 30 would look too big on you at all. Plus it's a much more versatile size.. I'm always filling up my 25, it's far too small for daily wear, hence I'm up-up-UP-sizing!

15. I'm 5'1" and have a 25. It think it looks right on my frame. It can fit everything I need for the day.

That being said, it really depends on what you need to carry. If you carry a sweater, umbrella, book, and water every day then you might want to think about a 30.