Speedy 25 keep it or sell it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I received my mono speedy 30 today from eluxury and absolutely love it! My question is whether I should keep or sell my mono speedy 25? The 25 is in really good condition but I dont think I will use it much anymore and I feel like it is such a waste of a great bag. Any suggestions?
  2. If you're not going to use it sell it! Put the money towards another bag.
  3. sell it! and buy a 25 in other pattern, not mono :p
  4. I wouldn't want to keep both unless you think you would use it for something, I myself, couldn't imagine using both! Sell it and keep the money for a different bag!
  5. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you really don't see yourself using the bag, then totally sell it and use that money towards a bag you really see your self loving and using. If you do decide to sell it, let me know I might buy it.
  6. if you prefer the 30 size then sell the 25 and get a different bag! good luck! maybe a damier 25/30!
  7. you can give it to me :graucho:!! ..................just joking!! if you really dont want it, sell it so you can buy a diffrent speedy 25
  8. I would sell it and get a bag you will get use out of.
  9. If you don't think you'll use it, sell it! You can always use the $$$ for a new bag :yes:
  10. i agree
  11. Thanks everyone...I have been eyeing the trouville!
  12. [edit] Please don't ask people to sell - selling and buying is forbidden on tPF.
  13. I would sell it and get a different purse.
  14. If you are not going to use and you now have a 30, then I would sell it.
  15. I would sell it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.