Speedy 25 and Speedy 30... Why Own Both?

1. Can anyone give me some justifications for getting a monogram speedy 30 when I already have a 25? Does anyone own both?
  2. What a cute avatar..

I have both sizes but not in mono..if you already have 25 in mono, may be you should consider getting 30 in damier, Azur or mini lin..

size reference..25 in mono, epi and azur, 30 in damier and mini lin..

3. i have both the 25 and 30 in mono.

I love both equally!
  4. I have the 25 and wouldn't trade it for anything ...........but I would also love to have the 30! I am considering the mini lin though because it's a little different and so cute. I do not see anything wrong with having the same exact bag in 2 different sizes.
  5. because sometimes you feel like a nut.. sometimes you don't!
  6. I sold my speedy 30 :crybaby:
  7. i think you should get both because its sometimes nice to have a slight change...
  8. :roflmfao: That's cute!!!

I have the Damier Speedy 25 and 30. I bought the 25 as a special order two years ago, but got the 30 when it came out in 2006 because 25 is a bit small for me. (I carry alot of junk with me!)

The way that I look at it is that the 25 is when you don't need alot of stuff with you (like going out to dinner), but the 30 is for carrying your life with you! (everyday stuff!)

If I could go back in time, I should have ordered the Damier Speedy 30 instead of the 25. (I also have a Mono Speedy 30.)
  9. I would def get a 30, but maybe in a diff print, so its something new and exciting instead of the same bag, just slightly different. I have the mono speedy 25 and want to get the damier speedy 30 eventually..
  10. LOVE nancypants reply!!!! :yes: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

i have ummmm.... 5..... im nuts-- no wait- - i dont!:roflmfao:
  11. I think we always need to own speedy 25 & 30 :p
  12. idk...i have a 30 and I LOVE IT...but i also want a 25....not really sure why
  13. i have both sizes, but they're not from the same lines... i have two 25s (cerises, which is my baby, and mono), and a white mc 30... the sizes are interchangeable on a day to day basis, depending on what you'll be carrying... that's my justification on owning both!
  14. I don't have both, but I had money, heck I will have both! Cause it is nice to have both sizes! lol!