Speed-ies (:

1. I'm not sure how to create a poll... :push:.
    Anyways, which Speedy do you like most?

a) Monogram Speedy 30.
    b) Damier Canvas Speedy 30.
    c) Damier Azur Speedy 25.
    d) Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30.

My mom was saying I should get the Monogram Speedy 30 because I already have the regular Pochette. I don't know though, since I'm 13 it might look like I am carrying
    a fake :shrugs:.
    Personally, I adore the Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30, but since it's made out of cotton I'm scared it will sag like crazy. And not many people have it. I haven't seen it everywhere like the Speedy 30.
    I will be using it probably daily and for school. I won't be putting in textbooks or anything like that, just essentials, keys and cellphone ect.
    :smile:

2. damier azur speedy 25- fresh, young and great for "spring." at 13, you're so lucky to have anything lv. your mom must have a fantastic collection. :yes: let us know what you decide.

3. I was going to say the Mono 30 until I read that you are 13. I'd say go with the Azur 25........I think it would be so cute for you!

4. I agree - for your age - azure speedy 25 would be darling!

5. Azur speedy 25 would be great for you.

6. Azur or Damier 25...ur right about the mono thing and mini lin seems older-ish to me..im not much older than you (17) and I find the mini lin ebene to be too old for me...unless were talking about dune then thats another story! But seriously azur or damier would be really cute :smile:

7. Ah, thank you! Does the Azur sag or is it pretty structured?

8. Azur speedy 25! It does sag, but you can put a cardboard at the bottom of the bag to avoid it.

9. i say ... go with your gut ... but if you really want my opinion i'd say ... azur 5 .. but i sure love my mono 30

10. I'd go for Azur Speedy 25

11. I say the Damier 25 especially if you're going to use it daily for school. The Azur is cute, butI don't think for 13 and using it everyday. The Damier you won't have to worry about! :yes:

12. Mini Lin Speedy really adorable. Second choice Azur Speedy another cute bag.

13. For a 13 year old, I would pick azur 25

14. azur 25, looks young and fresh...

15. I'm gonna be the odd one out here and say Mono Speedy 30. It's an essential bag no matter how young or old you are!!