Special orders

1. How do special orders work? Do you have to pay in full up front, or just a deposit?
  2. Add 30% extra to the cost of the bag then you pay 50% down against the total cost.If you change your mind after the order has been placed you'll lose your deposit fee.
  3. The deposit is 50% upfront.
  4. Tammy, are you thinking what I am thinking?! Do I see damier Mezzo in your future as well?!:idea:
  5. Yep!:yes:
  6. That's what I'm thinking:angel: .
  7. I am new to PF and to Vuitton as well (have been a Coach fan for awhile now) so i am totally clueless. I could be totally out to lunch but do you mean that its possible to have a bag specially made? Oooooooh, I like that idea. I like the Highbury but not a big fan of the damier canvas but would love to have it in mono.
  8. This is true. But I also found out that if you just wait, you can return the bag for a credit once you get the SO if you don't want it, and use it towards something else. You would get 50% back as a refund, and 50% (the amount of the deposit) as a credit. So really, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, IMO.
  9. How long does a special order take? Must have before baby comes!
  10. The Highbury would be too new for them to Special Order.. They wont SO the Multicolore, and thats been out for years. ;[

Have you seen the Tulum PM? It has the same essence of the Highbury.
  11. I think it's around six months.
  12. OMG! I can't wait that long!!!!!
  13. An eBay seller proposed me to do a special order on a monogram mizi, which discontinued, I don't know yet.
  14. Tammy it can range anywhere from 6 to 9 months :yes: .
  15. it depend it can be faster than that