Special Order-Ribera MM Arrived Today !

Coldplaylover said:
Congrats! I'm supposed to get the pochette tomorrow but if you can post a pic of it attached to your Tulum that would be great.

CP,Here are two quick shots for your viewing pleasure ;).

luckylacoste,It's not super small but about the only thing it will hold would be a flip cell phone,credit cards,debit card, couple packs of chewing gum,small mirror,lipstick,well I guess you get the picture :biggrin:.
It's real cute but I think $315.00 is a bit much even if I did bite :blink: .I may hook it to the D ring inside of the bag as another option.I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

Thanks for all the nice compliments,other than taking a few things in for heat-stamping I think I'll hold off buying more LV for myself till Christmas.I know it will delight my hubby :rolleyes: .

Everlong said:
that is gorgeous! why cant lv make this with their permanent line. the tulum is so adorable.

I was asking the LV manager the same question a while back.
I wish they would come out with a larger version of the Priscilla in the mono,if that ever happens I'll be first in line :yes: .

The manager told me they were coming out with a new tennis shoe this fall in the mono canvas.:biggrin: