Special Order of golden hardware for Epi bags definitely impossible!

1. I'm very disappointet about the information of my store:
    It's absolutely impossible to order an Epi bag with golden hardware!:crybaby:I would order a bag in Cannelle with golden hardware, because i'm not really a fan of the silver hardware on the cannelle (I like the silver only with ivoire, all the other Epi colours i would like more with gold!).
    Now I'm not sure, if I'll buy a Passy or Jasmin or Segur PM in Cannelle with silver hardware. I have sold so many bags on eBay after a few weeks because I have buyed these bags against my convictions!
    BUT I'LL HAVE A CANNELLE BAG! What should I do?:confused1::confused1::confused1:
  2. I don't have a suggestion but I wonder how is it impossible for them to make it. I feels like they're just making an arbitrary statement.. it's not like they'd be losing out since it'd be an SO.
  3. I can't understand too why that's impossible for LV!? They have the golden hardware for other bags like Mono, Damier and so on and it's possible to repair the "older" bags with the golden hardware too! I ordered a Bandouliere for my black Alma with golden hardware, and that's no problem for LV. I have to wait for a few weeks, but it's possible.
    I think, they don't like too much Special Orders"!!!!:tdown:
  4. have you treid searching the forum? im sure someone mentioned that they were told you could order gold hardware until the end of this year for epi bags.
  5. If you don't love it with silver hardware don't buy it. I hope you find something you really love with the correct hardware.
  6. I dont think the Canelle ever came with Gold hardware, But there might be some black or red epi's out there with gold hardware.
  7. Thank you all! I'll think about and i would visit the store to have a look at my favorite Cannelle-bags. If i'm not enthusiastic about the silver hardware I'll let it be! Maybe a Lockit Suhali or Nomade??????:confused1::confused1::confused1:
  8. Black and red bags I have and my dream is a CANNELLE BAG!:confused1:
  9. I've seen red ones with gold on eBay. Not sure about the black, though.
  10. Gold hardware is the best! I love it!
  11. :yes:
  12. Good luck with your search. I hope you can find just the bag you are dreaming of.