Special Order: Bicolor Rouge H / Orange HAC 32cm

baghag21

O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Hi all! I've just put in a special order for the mid-year podium. It's for a Rouge H Box 32cm HAC, Gold h/w and external contrast stitch. With orange lining/piping.

The Manager and I discussed it and we decided that a different colour lining would make it an exceptionally special bag. Classic with a twist!

So I decided on orange lining/piping. I've not seen any H-bags with that combination except for Rouge H vibrato bags which are normally combined with orange.

What do you think?

baghag21

Congratulations! That combination sounds great to me and special! Good choice!! Can I ask you - for a special order like yours, does it cost a lot more than the normal HAC in same leather? Thanks in advance.

I have seen a 25cm birkin in rouge garance with orange piping and inside lining. It's very cute. There was a Rouge H with orange piping box calf birkin on Ebay by Hermes** previously which I thought was rather nice.

Personally, I would chose cyclamen and rouge h but that's just me...as I've always prefered Orange with brown...

baghag21, it will be a very sweet combination. Bi-colour H bags are such fun bags. Congratulations on being granted a SO! To me, the process of deciding on a combo is far more exciting and educational than obtaining the bag in the end!

i was wondering, in general is it possible for them to do a contrast lining but not contrast piping? i rarely see this but think it makes the lining a special secret that pops when you open the bag, yet keeps the exterior very sleek.