Spearmint Blake how I love thee!

1. :yahoo::heart::yahoo:Yep i won the one i posted on the authenticate board. I have a spearmint mp and I LOVE the color. I was sure i was going to be outbid, but i didn't. Maybe this isn't a popular color? Anyhoo, I'm paring down my bag collection but i couldn't resist this baby. I'll post pics when i get her.

2. Congrats! I love mine....she's been my everyday bag this summer :smile:

3. Those who don't like Spearmint Blakes sure aren't tPfer's! :p Just kidding. Or they already have the bag. :rolleyes:

4. Actually your pic is to blame! LOL! Kidding. I love your spearmint blake and kept seeing the one on eBay. I had to get it.

5. Gorgeous color, congrats!

6. Lol! I'm so happy I was able to spread the love! :p Wait till you it in person...the color is gorgeous. And the canary yellow suede interior is to-die-for! :drool: Don't forget to post pics!

7. What color is that brown-ish looking blake on the far right?

8. It's Taupe and it has purple suede interior! I'm bringing her out this fall! :p

9. Congrats merraine! Can't wait to see pics. :smile:

10. I can't wait to see your pics, Spearmint it such a pretty color.

11. I would love to see the pics too!

12. Your bag sounds really beautiful! Congrats:love:

13. Congrats, Spearmint is a BEAUTIFUL color!

14. Congrats, it's a great colour, don't forget to post an updated family shot of your lovely bags.

15. I just got my aquamarine blake from eBay and it is fantastic! I know yours will be too! I used to think mp's were the greatest but this blake is way above that. Good luck with yours it looks beautiful!!:yahoo: