Speaking of things poking out of our bodies....

1. Does anyone have crazy hairs??? LOL! :p I have one on my arm that looks like it belongs to a man it's so black.. I am fair. And I have two on my face that get really long and are whisper fine they are near my eye.
    My husband has one that pokes straight out of his forehead and I mean straight. :wtf:
    Even my son has one that grows on his upper arm that gets to be three inches or more and is very very fine.
    Any of you have quirky hairs??

2. Chag, you crack me up! :lol:

I have 'em too. Got 'em from the French/Cajun side of the family... granny used to call 'em 'turkey hairs' :p :upsidedown:

3. I thought I was the only one!LOL. I didn't get any until after pregnancy..my guess the hormones. I have one on my arm & another around my belly button. My are the same as yours dark black, feels different then my other arm hair, & it grows I think quicker.

4. Heheheee OH so it is a genes thing LOL!! I thought it was just me lolol!!!

5. I have one that grows from my chin every month in the same spot. I call it my PMS indicator.

6. heheheeeee ohhh so it's an indicator then lol!! i forgot to mention the ones on my chin LOL!!!! btw the one on my chin went to two after i started plucking the :censor: thing

7. btw i'm not laughing at anyone lol heheheee just get tickled at what everyone attributes it to !!

8. Yes. I've got one weird black wirey hair on my belly that I pluck every time, but it always come back, lol

Also...This may be weird, but I've also got one long hair on my boob that always grows back!

9. I had a really long one on my back one time.. it kept bothering me i thought it was one that fell off my head so i grabbed ahold of it but it was attached :nuts: i thought oh my lord i'm turning into a monkey :wtf:

10. :lol:

11. I have one around my belly button that keeps coming back. I swear it grows back within a week.
    I have another one between my boobs...where the heck that comes from I don't know!

Although I am part German and German people are known to be hairy...so maybe that's it!

12. Does anyone get more than one hair in the little hair hole??? heheee sorry can't think of a better way to put it!! I've plucked some off my belly that had like three or four all in one :nuts:

13. YES, CHAG! I definitely do :smile:

This may be weird, but when my legs start to get stubbly - sometimes I sit in a chair and pluck the little stubbles out of the follicles. Sometimes they slide out quite nicely and don't even hurt. It's extra fun when there's 2 or more hairs in the follicle!

14. I have a couple on my chin that come back in the same place over and over again. I always seem to notice them when I'm in my car and it drives me nuts if I cannot pull them out right then and there! I learned my lesson and carry a tweezer in my car at all times now.

I also have one hair that grows on the side of my neck and I swear it comes out of nowhere! It's like there will be no hair and then the next day it's an inch long!

15. We call those "Larry Long Pube" regardless of which part of the body they come from. Don't ask me why, we just do :shrugs: .