speaking of fabulous jewelry...anyone own any HERMES ???/

my one and only H item, silver mini constance bracelet

chanellover05, we are charm twins, yay! :smile: Here is my Constance Charm (on Elsa Peretti Tiffany bracelet). I think the single bloody charm cost about the same as your whole bracelet IIRC. :rolleyes:

Hermes Crossiere Watch with Croc band

Attachments

• Camera 134.jpg
    Camera 134.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 678
That ring is gorgeous Mrs.S, congratulations! And so are all the other pieces :love:

I've never really looked at Hermes fine jewelry line, I figure considering how the enamel bracelets hit me, I might be in a lot of trouble if I take even a peek, lol.

Attachments

• Banglemania.jpg
    Banglemania.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 799
Mrssparkles I love your custom made ring, I like it on your index finger too.

attachment.php

Chanellover05 and Seton Your constance bracelet is so cute. :heart:

attachment.php

icechick, your bracelet collection is very impressive!

ILML, thank you. I've been wearing my ring on my index finger the past few days, and I can't help admiring it from time to time. :love: Which is when I snapped a picture of it whilst I was in the car yesterday! :P

Thank you girls and Mrs.S. Your ring is giving me very bad ideas, lol!

P.S. I meant to PM you Mrs.S, my strap is finally on it's way in the mail.

Yeah! That's great news! My store still insists there is only one length. I am convinced they ordered my strap without consulting me on the length that I wanted. :sad:

:sad: That's awful. My SA has told me twice now that yes, it is indeed 120cm. After all the questions I bombarded him with last spring he made sure to measure it before letting me know it was here :lol: Poor guy, lol.

Mrssparkles and Seton,

Re: my Torsade bracelet.

Thank you for your kind words. I thought the bracelet was really big on me when I first tried it on, but now I love it BECAUSE it's big!! It is really beautifully crafted.

FYI -- It's the medium size. There is an extra large size model available in silver as well.