Speaking of B Bags...

1. Has anyone seen this one IRL? I said "gross" and breezed by the first time I saw it on eLuxury. But now...I dunno, it's starting to grow on me, it's kinda funky! I'm curious if anyone's seen it, because I've found that most of the B Bags are not done justice by their online pics.

[​IMG]

2. :search: *crickets*...

So, does this the silence mean no one here has seen it, or you all just think it's hideous and I'm crazy? LOL :lol:

3. I haven't seen it, and don't care for it. I enjoy its novelty and gumption, but would never buy it, not even for $500. And I love B Bags and own 3.

4. Bag look ehhh... ugly? I havnt seen the bag, but I dont know. Its something about the bag that I dont like...

5. i like it ... how much it retails for?

6. isnt this is the same one JS has? but JS had red trimming? or was it different bag?

7. I saw this bag and it does look much better in rl. That aside though, I still can't justify its price. Lots of detailing, but it seems a bit too whimsical to me.

Chloe - Per Elux - it retails at a nice $3440 ;)

8. ...a little too much going on with that baby for my taste...

9. I think that looks like it's got too much decorations one..

10. I've seen it IRL and it actually looks quite nice and elegant.

11. I like it.

12. Tammy, where did you get a peek? In a store? Which one?

13. I just came back from NY and saw it at Saks and at the Fendi boutique. I agree I didn't care for it in the pics, but it is quite nice IRL. I don't know if it's worth $3440 though, seems like you'd get tired of it quickly.

By the way, here is my new baby B...

fendi buckle bag.jpg