Speak to you all in a week!

1. Leaving for Jamacia in the morning for a weeks vacation..I will miss the forum...shop lots ladies! I can't wait to read all about it upon my return!!! (I will be carrying my new Gucci med. Boston bag on the plane!!! FINALLY!) packed the white MC speedy I bought from PGN here on the forum, and my new white MC rift. I left enough room to buy some goodies...but if I find nothing I love its all good as we get our puppy the day after we return!Take care everybody!!!:love:

2. OMG !!!!! Have a wonderful trip, eat, drink, and relax. see you when you get back.

Have a safe trip.

3. Have fun Sunshine!!!!!! Take lots of pictures to share & tell us how the shopping is, lol.

4. Have fun, we'll be living vicariously through you! :biggrin:

5. That sounds wonderful. I hooe you have a great time. Post a ton of pics when you get back.

6. I was there last month - in Negril. Great weather, beautiful warm water and grilled lobster tail!!
    My tan has faded I need to go back.
    Have a wonderful trip!!!!

7. Hope you have a fabulous vacation !

8. I hope you have fun! I love Jamaica.:love:

9. Have fun.

10. Have a good time! I love Jamaica. I went there a few years ago on a cruise, we only got to stay there a day but I loved it.

11. Have a great time!

12. Have fun Sunshine...I think ur name is quite appropriate too! ;) If you can, when you get back from your whirlwind trip, post some pics of ur vac. I'd love to see it since my DH and I are going there in May.

Have fun and enjoy your bags when ur down there but be careful!!!!!

13. have a wonderful time! post photos!

14. Have a really wonderful time!

15. have a great vacation sunshine.