Spam messages to my eBay account from Chinese replica sellers! Argh !

1. I don't know if I am the only person to receive these, but I have been getting hounded by these replica resellers from China and now, it appears they're trying to hide themselves from punishment by stealing other people's eBay accounts with weak passwords. I always send them to Spoof@eBay.com but now I write to the registered email address to notify the person.

Anyone else having this problem ???

2. Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I've heard of that happening before to other members. It clogs up the msg box and wastes your time. I hope there's something that can be done!

3. Aside from sending the msgs to spoof@eBay.com, I don't think there is any other recourse...

I wish those Chinese spammers would get a friggin' life ! argh ! lol

4. chinese spammers should be GOING TO JAIL!

5. I get them all the time and it's very annoying. It happens when you sell designer stuff. I just delete and don't even waste my time responding or reporting them to ebay. I don't think it helps as they just reinvent themselves the next day anyway.

6. oh dont even get me started on this....when I have high end bags listed I probably get about 10 e-mails a day...its just getting mad, another reason I am going to give up ebay

7. Same here. Every time I have items listed, I get many of these emails each day. Very annoying.

8. I ended up getting over 150 of these message in a matter of days and originally sent the first 30 or so to e-bay, who then started themselves sending me e-mails warning me not to enter into any buying negotiations with the seller outside of e-bay, so ended up with 30 more back from e-bay. Now I just delete immediately, it's not worth the time and effort.