- 20% Off Any Order

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Private Sale! Get 20% OFF any spalook order![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PLUS get an incredible collection of over 20 beauty samples (a $95 value) when you spend $125 or more.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Redeem now or enter code THANKS07 at checkout.[/FONT]

2. If you go through Lucky Rewards, you get 25% cash back too through Monday the 26th!
  3. Just received my order and the samples are incredible:
    .21 oz Supersmile Quikee
    Archipelago Pomegranate Hand Creme (one or two use sample)
    Archipelago Grapefruit Hand Creme (one or two use sample)
    25 ml Karite Shea L'Occitane Body Lotion
    15 Nuxe Spa Tonifc Exfoliating Shower Gel
    30 ml Molton Brown White Mulberry Liquid Handwash
    Thalgo Creme Subliminale (one or two use sample)
    25 ml Ojon Shine & Protect Glossing Mist
    5 ml Pevonia Tension Relief Gel
    1.5 oz Get Fresh Starfruit Pear Body Butter
    5 ml SJP Covet edp
    Caudalie Total Night Care (one or two use sample)
    Caudalie Lifting Serum (one or two use sample)
    Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (one or two use sample)
    Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Concentrate (one use)
    Nuxe Brightening Re-Densifying Repair Cream (one or two use sample)
    Nuxe Brightening Intense Re-Densifying Serum (one or two use sample)
    .23 oz Sundari Neem and Date Seed Body Exfoliator
    3 ml Jansson Becket Alpha Derma
    .34 oz Kneipp Herbal Bath
    3 ml Support Shower Oil
    Biolelements Sleepwear for Eyes (one or two use sample)
    Apologies if I have forgotten anything but it is a pretty incredible sample set!:tup:
  4. Thanks! I just placed an order. I can't wait to get the sample set! They are also offering $30 coupon for the next purchase but you must click on the web site and add it to your cart.
  5. :confused1: I ordered from this site before Thankgiving and only recieved a partial of my order! the funny thing is that it didn't say anything about a backorder or out-of-stock on their site, and no indication of my future ship date or whatsoever on the order status page. I sent them an email, to which they aren't responsing...I guess i'll have to call them tommorrow.:sad:
  6. I recommend that you DO NOT order from this site! After seeing this promo, I placed an order from (Nov 28th). Until today, I didn't get any shipping notification. I emailed them but no answer. I called today and they said they shipped my order TODAY (Dec 6th). Then they said they were out of the sample set. So I am not getting any promotion, not even the current one. And some of the stuff I ordered are in back order. They didn't even say "I am sorry." I am so upset.

7. Lades, I am profusely sorry for your horrible experience. Having been the one to post the sale, I feel even worse. Not that it would make a difference, but I certainly plan to express my anger in an email to them. A report to the BBB might make a difference as well.
  8. bagachondriac,

You shouldn't feel bad at all. There is no way you could have known that. I talked to another person after posting here because I thought I just got a bad rep. And the new person was very apologetic. She offered to send me some samples too.

I think it was a great deal. Free 2-day shipping doesn't mean much if it takes over a week to ship, but I got 20% discount and I am also getting $30 gift card due to another promotion they have. I probably shouldn't have posted the reply and complained.
  9. You have every right to be upset. Recently, I felt badly about the negative things that I had said about Shop Rumor and later pubically apologized for my comments. Well....I'm beginning to wish that I hadn't retracted anything negative that I said because the situation worsened over the past week. The only thing that is going to make me feel better at this point is to get a return of my $525. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
  10. Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. I remember your posting on Shop Rumor. I thought everything worked out. Well, I am crossing my fingers for you too. $525 is a lot of money.
    And yes, I guess there is still a chance for me to not receive my samples or the item on backorder. All I can do is crossing my fingers too. If thing don't work out, I am going to BBB for sure.
  11. THANKS07 expired- I am looking for a new code or link.