Space for guys modeling their Hermès

1. Merci Beaucoup;)
  2. omg, I love the look of this! Fantastic!
  3. Thank you so much, very kind of you:smile:
  4. Hi reza
    U can really doll up urself n ur Hermes bags so tastefully with style
  5. Hello! I am new to this forum and I am trying to decide if the HAC 40cm or 50cm would be best for my everyday bag. My store has both sizes coming in this season and i want to reserve one. I usually like large bags but i am 5'6 and 120 pounds. sometimes the 40CM looks a bit small to me, other times it looks just right? does anyone have a 40CM and a 50cm HAC comparison photo or dimensions? i would appreciate any advise/photos/comments
  6. Tres chic Reza. Very Hermes. Not too much. Not too little. That's true style.
  7. Your store has BOTH sizes coming this season... your store has HAC coming!???
    please, tell me where IS your store!????

8. My casual Thursday outfit.
    Hermes Polo in Menthe Green
    GAP "Slimfit" Chino in Black BUT altered into a pair of Capri :smile:
    Off to Paris tomorrow "Paris Plage" and "Solde Paris"
    Have a great summer !
    Photo on 12-07-19 at 3.37 PM.jpg
  9. OMG these are so cute! Did someone fashion these with scarves for you, or does H actually sell these in stores? I don't think I've ever seen this in person!
  10. Here is mine (please excuse the hairyness of my arm) My black with PHW and a Black with PHW K bracelet[​IMG]
  11. The kelly bracelet looks amazing! I'm loving your style :biggrin:
  12. woooo love the DTK! may I ask is the size M?
  13. Looks great! With Reza and yourself leading the way in hirsute reveals, I'm thinking I ought to bear arms with some wrist items too. :boxing:
  14. It is part of the "petit H" collection........and it comes as a set horse with 2 outfits.........:biggrin: