Space for Guys & their Hermès

New H Family member ...
Gris T E'lyne III GM
Lacoste Polo and linen trousers :smile:
My typical look at work for Spring and Summer !!!

love the colour combo here.......nice nice.......

attachment.php

How do you guys wear your 140cm scarves? I m trying to get one for bf but wondering how it might look. TIA

this is how I wear mine.......the last photo is just for fun.......I don't wear mine like that when out and about ........ha ha ha........

Attachments

• Mt Wilson1.jpg
    Mt Wilson1.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 758
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 750
  • action5.jpg
    action5.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 760
  • action6.jpg
    action6.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 747
  • gm.jpg
    gm.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 785
this is how I wear mine.......the last photo is just for fun.......I don't wear mine like that when out and about ........ha ha ha........
... and how I wear mine :smile:
The buckle brown leather scarf ring I made myself :smile:

cheers

Attachments

• Photo on 12-05-09 at 3.02 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-05-09 at 3.02 PM.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 759
  • Photo on 12-05-09 at 3.01 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-05-09 at 3.01 PM.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 761
I really enjoy seeing persons wear this bag the correct way. Looks great on you!
I never understand why people want to show the H perforation... I dare to say that those holes actually make the bag look FUGLY!!! If i have my way I would rather they get rid of the holes all together!!! But I understand the history of the bag so they have to have them.
In contrast, the snap side is simple and elegant and practical. Evelyne bag for me is my faithful practical work/casual/travel companion.

ORFEO ROUGE H said:
I never understand why people want to show the H perforation... I dare to say that those holes actually make the bag look FUGLY!!! If i have my way I would rather they get rid of the holes all together!!! But I understand the history of the bag so they have to have them.
In contrast, the snap side is simple and elegant and practical. Evelyne bag for me is my faithful practical work/casual/travel companion.

Agree. So I also wear the bag with the perforation facing my body

Hi guys
My dh birthday is coming soon
Was thinking getting him a shawl
Any Gd suggestion for something that Gd for all year round use,easy maintain
Of coz I can get sa to recommend
But I like to hear from u guys
Thru experience
I m not familiar With guys stuff so much thank u
Pic n name for item pls

I must agree with you. While I understand the holes have a practical application for the original purpose of the bag, I don't think it adds to the beauty of it. It's real beauty lies within it's pure and minimalist lines. It's the perfect looking bag when worn as intended.

party time.......with a Tohu Bohu shawl / H leather bomber jacket / MM Bebop

attachment.php

my usual browsing at an antique shop......Le Cles Men's collection Shawl / H leather bomber jacket / MM Bebop

attachment.php

Attachments

• party time.jpg
    party time.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,811
  • party time1.jpg
    party time1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,689