SPA WEEK Sept. 17-23rd $50 Spa Treatments

1. I just got my September Allure Magazine and it indicates the fall Spa Week will be Sept 17-23. It will take place in many cities. Go to for the cities.
    I had never heard of it until I moved to the DC area. During this week high end salons and spas are recruited that offer some of their signature hair cuts or treatments for $50 each. For example, during the spring one this past April, I obtained a body wrap and a facial that are normally $95.
  2. Wow, that sounds great!!! I've been looking for a better place to get my toenails done and the Philly options seem really nice. They charge just about the same price for a regular pedicure and are probably a lot more sanitary.

When do they start the pricing? Will they announce which things will be cheaper or should you call for pricing during that week?
  3. nothing sad!
  4. They should post the prices soon. I am going to call the spa I want to go to tomorrow to see when they will list the services & prices.
  5. Thanks they have my city on there.
  6. How can they NOT come to Vegas? :crybaby::crybaby:
  7. Why isn't there one in St. Louis or Kansas City? NO FAIR!!!
  8. I love Spa Week. I have been to two spas during their weeks throughout the year and its great! They usually have about three a year.