Southern California LV Authentications

1. Does anyone know any LV boutiques in Socal (particularly in Orange County and San Diego) that will authenticate? I don't think I'll ever have the guts to do it (even though I have a ton of vintage bags), but it'd be nice to know....
  2. The LV location here will not authenticate any bag?!? My SA says that none will? Hopefully you will be able to find a location.
  3. ^^ I hope so, too, Syntagma! I think the best thing I can do is just call the closest LVs...that way I don't embarrass myself, lol.
  4. Supposedly the Beverly center does. Century Center was mentiones also.
  5. Where are these places? LA?
  6. Yes LA, I would call first, not to sure about how true it is, or how well they need to know you.
  7. I agree with Taco on the Beverly Center LV.. My SA told me that somethings they will authenticate, but she says it depends. On what I really don't know. But you can call, and ask.
  8. Hmm...I guess if I ever drop by LA I could make a call. I'm about 1.5-2 hours away from LA, which doesn't seem very cost-efficient (i.e. gas). If anything I'm better off sending items to mypoupette (albeit I've heard problems about authenticity?).