South Florida Meet June 27, 2009

There were only 3 of us last year but we had a great time! I'd be willing to come down that way again...I'm in the Orlando area.

Sounds good to me!! I actually was hoping to go to the Orlando LV since they just moved into their new space :yahoo:

I was there on May 6 and they were in their temp space, but I love my SA there and she said next time I come up, we can go to lunch:biggrin:

Either way lets stay in touch please.;)

Hi guys - where is the closest department store or standalone to Key West? I know there's nothing down here, but just wondered if anyone knew which one was furthest south. I might have to take a roadtrip! :sunnies

Hey guys and gals, my SA Andy, the manager of the Boca Raton boutique in Town Center Mall, would LVOE to host a little get together for all of us LV lovers.. He'll provide: Champagne, cheese and crakers, soda, and of course a GREAT LV experience for all who attend!!
Let me know who is interested and when y'all think it would be a good time to meet..
Lets do this guys!! :drinkup:

I'm in! I'm on the West Coast but would be willing to take the drive over. Even if I don't buy anything (as I may be making a couple of purchases while in Bal Harbour this weekend, I could still enable, lol!)