Sort of a cles.... Multicles Rabat!

1. Here's my new-to-me Multicles Rabat! I've always wanted to buy a Cles, but when I saw the Rabat, I thought "Wow!"

Since it's larger than most of the Cles choices in the LV world, I can put alot of cards and coupons in it. I also plan to use it with my Pochette as well to hold ID and CCs and bills so that they aren't lost inside the Pochette.

The Multicles Rabat retails for $215 USD, but I got it for less since it was previously owned..... However, it looks brand new - like it was barely used. I got lucky!

Here are some pics!

IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG
  2. That's cool!! I've never seen one of those before.

3. More pics:

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0001.JPG
  4. nice

5. thats so cool!! congrats! :yahoo:

6. it has a pocket inside right??
    so cool congrats!!!

7. I like this, I've watched a few on eBay before but haven't come around to buying yet. It's great that you have one and really like it, now I'm thinking I might start looking for one more seriously. :tup:

8. I just bought one at PSN the other day. The regular 4 and 6 key holders weren't working out so well with my car key being so long and the remote being so big. They fit soooo nicely inside this one. I really needed something since I also have the Eugenie wallet and I was terrified of getting it all scratched up by my keys when they were inside my bag. Problem solved!

9. congrats ! look special !

10. that is cute i like that:tup:

11. Congrats!!

12. Very cool.

13. I really like it - I think I'll get one since I need a LV fix soon :p

14. Congrats!

15. This is such a cute piece!