Sorry to bug everyone but I want to order the Damier Pochette tonight!!

1. Does anyone out there know if it bleeds like the speedys?? THANKS SO MUCH:smile::smile:

2. Nope, it doesn't. And not all the speedies bleed either. Mine has never, even just the slightest bit, bled onto anything in my purse. Go ahead and order!

3. Thanks so much for your quick reply!!

4. Got to agree with Charleston-mom, go order it now! Not all speedys bleed, and I haven't heard anything about the pochette bleeding.

5. when i mentioned the bleeding to the sa tonight about my speedy she said it was just a certain batch. no worries! get yourself a fab new pouchette!

6. I even spilled an entire hot chocolate all over my speedy (on top, sides, bottom, - everywhere). No bleeding then, and none since.

Order it - be excited - and then tell us so we can be excited too!

7. Wow. How did the bag hold up after the spill? Good as new?

8. Thanks so much ladies..you made my night!!

9. There wasn't a mark anywhere! If it had been my mono speedy - would have been ruined. It was literally floating in hot chocolate (I took a corner too fast, tipped a Starbucks Venti hot chocolate) - then I noticed my bag and almost hit a tree! The bag came out unscathed - absolutely perfect.

Sagranch - Can't wait to hear about your purchase!!! - We're always excited about new purchases and great people! :yahoo: :yahoo: :happydance: :drinkup:

10. Thanks..I am also getting a wallet, probably the porte international or however you say it!! oh, and the cles too!!

11. Alright! Post pictures and let us know when they come! You are on a roll! Haven't been having Bailey's have you? (Just kidding!)

Congratulations!

12. I like the damier pochette.

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I like you!! Now I am thinking MC wapity and wallet....aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh