Sorry so late:Xmas gifts from Hawaii

1. Went to Hawaii during xmas and bought a few items. It's cheaper there so why not right? Well here they are :nuts: .
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. Close up
    4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
  3. And I GOT ENGAGED:yahoo: !!! Sorry this thread is so behind. Haven't been home for 3 months and I haven't been able to upload pic from the digicam.
  4. Congrats! Have you set a date for your wedding?:party:

:heart: that collection, it is :drool: and you have the trotter romantique i adore. That diamond looks sparkling. I'm so excited for you!
  5. WOW!

congrats on your engagement, that's quite a rock there. ;)

and the dior items you got are all very lovely. i'm absolutely in love with the cannage pochette you have! :drool::nuts:
  6. Wow! Congrats on everything! :smile: Gorgeous ring! And I love what you chose from Dior...I almost bought that exact cannage clutch bag! :smile: Did you shop at the Ala Moana Dior or the Waikiki one?
  7. Beautiful pieces, love that cannage clutch it's delicious!
  8. Congrats on your engagement. Beautiful rock.
  9. What an exciting trip!
    Congratulations :smile:
  10. Everything is ssooooooo pretty! Congrats on your engagement! I have a question what is the small Dior thing called? Is it a a wallet?
  11. Lovely pieces!!!!! ( how much cheaper is it in Hawaii? ) lol Might be worth a trip over there while I'm at it someday!

Congrats on ur engagement! :smile:)))))
  12. Its 10% less at the Hawaii boutiques. :smile: They also had a special one day sale on New Years Eve that was an additional 10% off everything in the store that was regular price (makeup, sunglasses, bags, clothes, etc.). So its an automatic 10% off and for that one day it was 10% off that. Awesome huh? :smile: The SA's all said that this was the first sale ever like that...they used to run very rare sales at 10% off before they just adjusted all of the prices to 10% off. I was a little bummed because I had purchased my Lady D Cannage Bag two weeks before and could have saved an additional $130 or so if I waited. But then the prices also went up for the new year so the savings would have been a little less...They have the best customer service too! I love stopping in at the boutique when I'm at the mall though that can be dangerous to my wallet. :smile: Its a gorgeous store and almost all of the SA's are so nice! :smile:
  13. Congrats on the engagement! :heart: :drinkup:

What a good Dior haul! I love your Cannage pouchette. Your pic even looks better than the ones in eluxury. :graucho:
  14. Congrats for your engagement and new Diors!
    WOW!!! everything is perfect!!!
  15. Congratulations on the engagement! Your diamond is beautiful.

Jinsun, do I see that you doubled the strap on the pochette? How does it fit the shoulder?