Sorry i've not been around, but...

1. One of our beloved bengal cats, Horus, was recently run over on the road, and killed.
    One of my neighbours found him and came to tell me. He was an outdoor cat before we acquired him. I'm still getting over it and i think it will take a long time for our hearts to heal.:crybaby:
    We have just bought a new kitty (see below) as a companion for our other cat, the sister who was left behind. They will both be indoor cats from now on.
    RIP dear Horus xxx:heart:

horus garden s.jpg will 3.jpg
  2. Oh no I am so sorry! It is so hard to lose a beloved pet - my thoughts are with you.

<HUGS>

3. I'm so sorry hugs*

4. Oh honey I am so sorry about your sweet kitty!:sad: May he rest in peace & God bless.

Hugs to you & your family!:heart:

5. oh gosh I'm so sorry :sad: losing an animal is always hard.

6. That is so sad, I am so sorry about your little kitty. :crybaby: HUGS to you and your family:heart:

7. Oh NO! I am so very sorry. What a devastating thing to happen... hugs and prayers to you for comfort!

8. So sorry to hear about your loss..my regards! :heart:

9. Chicky, I'm so sorry for your loss. Horus looked like a beautiful cat...I hope your new kitten will go some way to filling the big whole that has no doubt appeared after Horus died :crybaby:

10. Aww Im so sorry to hear that!!!

:heart::heart::heart::flowers::flowers:

11. I'm sorry to hear that, that happened to me two years ago, it's heartbreaking. sorry for your loss. :sad:

12. :crybaby:I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. :flowers:

13. So sorry to hear about your cat. It is so hard to lose our furry family.

14. So very very sad. All the best to you in helping to heal as much as you can. Love to your newest family member too.

15. My heart goes out to you!! Losing a much-loved pet is a hard thing...I know you will feel better as time goes by. {{{hugs}}}