sorry, i'm still at it. navy patent jumbo or navy patent e/w? tia

yikes, the poll is tied...but do i really need a navy patent bag? since i have so many black chanels already? am i really going to get that much use out of a navy bag? or should i save mymoney and wiat for a red or something like the blush color?just something that's alot different from black, kwim?

yikes, the poll is tied...but do i really need a navy patent bag? since i have so many black chanels already? am i really going to get that much use out of a navy bag? or should i save mymoney and wiat for a red or something like the blush color?just something that's alot different from black, kwim?

I think you should save up for something different...maybe a lighter color for summer...

I feel another poll coming up....... :whistle:

I love both, I think no matter which one you choose, you'll have a gorgeous bag!

I love the jumbo size for practical reasons, so I voted for that. I use mine all the time!

The e/w is more elegant, though, so if you want to go that route, and have different sizes of bags, that's good too! I have a medium re-issue that I don't use as often, but I love having it for when I want to dress up.

I love both, I think no matter which one you choose, you'll have a gorgeous bag!

I love the jumbo size for practical reasons, so I voted for that. I use mine all the time!

The e/w is more elegant, though, so if you want to go that route, and have different sizes of bags, that's good too! I have a medium re-issue that I don't use as often, but I love having it for when I want to dress up.

i just bought a blk jumbo caviar w/ the new chain. which i plan on using alot. therefore i don't know if i will relaly get the use out of the navy patent even if i buy it in jumbo

The more I read your thoughts, the more I think you will use the E/W more. It's different from what you have... and also it's cheaper. (Two reasons to get it.)