Sorry if this has been asked already.. about Twiggys..

1. I'm in the market for a new high-end bag once my tax return arrives (more than I was expecting!) and I am really wanting a Twiggy.. I just read a response to a post I made on Makeupalley's fashion board that the Twiggy is being discontinued.. :wtf: say it isn't so! this (aside from the City) is my favorite Balenciaga style! can anyone confirm this either way (true or false)? thanks so much, ladies - you're so helpful!

2. I really don't think so...

The Box style is discontinued though.

3. ^^ I figured, I guess it was a misinformed person, then..

I thought for sure if it were true I'd see it here anyway (I trust tPF more than I trust MUA's fashion board) and I didn't see any mention of it. She could also be referring to the mini Twiggy, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it! I'm just glad I don't have to rush out and get a Twiggy in haste, I can take my time reading through these boards and get as much info as I can.

4. FYI - theres a search function in the B-Bag Forum... If you just type in TWIGGY - it will bring up LOTS of info!!! :o) Good luck on ur search

5. As far i know, only box style is discontinued...twiggy style is still available....:smile:

6. I heard this and checked with Balny while there last Saturday. They confirmed it to not be true. They said only the box is.

7. I think the twiggy is way too popular to be discontined but you never know. I haven't heard this...

8. From what I understand, the Twiggy is their second best seller, after the City. I can't see them discontinuing such a popular line.

Also, if so, BalNY doesn't know because I talked to them yesterday about preordering a Twiggy from the Fall line and they said nothing about the Twiggy not being available then.

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. Yes, I've been finding most of my info this way! I love this forum :greengrin:

10. Thank you, everyone! I can tell already I'm going to find everything I'm looking for on this forum!! :heart: