Sorry for another thread on Paris but this is hillarious

1. She has made it!:roflmfao::lol::upsidedown::shrugs:
    "Paris Hilton is now in the Guinness Book of World Records. Paris makes the Guinness Book of World Records for absolutely nothing. Sort of. The dog toting socialite is now dubbed the most famous person this is famous for - absolutely nothing.

According to reports the book has declared Paris Hilton as officially the most overrated celebrity in the world."

2. At least she has managed to make a ton of money being famous for absolutely nothing...the other celebs claim to act or sing etc. and most can't even do that...

3. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALLED AN ACHIEVEMENT.
    to be famous because of something is usual, but famous because of nothing, only her!

4. agreed.
    definitely overrated - she does absolutely nothing and is rich...

5. How exactly do you rate someone on being overrated anyways ? And then compare it to all other people in the world, which is what this is claiming to do. That's kind of silly.

6. Now, now, what about all the hard work in 'the video'?:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. yes that video took months, if not years of training, picking up guys on street corners and getting feedback from them, that get hard for a girl!

8. :nuts: You hit the spot!!! I agree.

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. That's unfair to say that she's famous for doing nothing nowadays.

She started modelling, then got paid to go to parties.

She created a line of handbags with her sister, did The Simple Life, appeared in movies, launched her own perfume and now she's a singer!

She's done a heck of alot more than me!

11. ^^^ But she was famous BEFORE she started those other things... hence being famous for doing nothing!

12. well shes famous for her sex appeal and money..

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. Lmao!!!

15. I don't know...she's kind of growing on me!