Sophie will NOT be here in the US.....!

1. 866# called me and left a message on my machine, and it was a nice lady i talked to early Dec about the bag *Sophie*...... she was suppose to call me when it comes in, but she called me today that Sophine will not be available in the US, unfortunatelly. that's what she said....a few times. ladies, call and find out!!!:wtf: sorry about bad news......
  2. ooooh nooooooooo:crybaby:
  3. Thats why I already got one from Japan!
  4. good thing im going to hawaii in 2 weeks....but thats just too bad...
  5. 1st or 2nd week of February, it will be supposedly be in the U.S.. The 2 SA's and Manager at SoHo confirmed this to me yesterday. You'll get one soon :p
  6. I guess I'll have to rely on my cousin who is going to Japan for her honeymoon to get me one!
  7. When I picked up my Sophie in Hawaii, the SA confirmed that only Japan and Hawaii was going to get the Sophie and that they only made 7000.
  8. Pretty sure we won't get them here either.:shrugs:
    I hope you manage to get your Sophie.:yes:
  9. Good luck to all those who want one! :wlae:
  10. I discussed this with the manager of an LV boutique a few weeks ago. Actually, the one I did talk to left me a message on my cell stating, "Never say never."

I was super bummed, but I'm kinda over it now...:sad:
  11. sigh...i just called and get the same response. I told her what other reps had told me b4 that sophie will be in USA, but she said they just were giving mix signals as well, just had a meenting informed them Sophie will not be available in sad :sad:
  12. I bought mine yesterday at the Beverly Center (CA)! It was a return... but it looks pristine so I took it :smile:.
  13. Good luck to those that get one. We want modeling pics so we can drool and envy those who have one!:graucho:
  14. [​IMG]

you need to get this if you can!!! mine is from japan!

my two Sophies.....:heart: :heart: :heart:
  15. I called twice in the past week and got the same response from different Sophie in the US. So, I got one off eBay...should be here by the end of this week!!!