Sophie Owners

1. I got the Sophie back when it came out, but have only used it twice. For the people that have the Sophie do you use it a lot?

2. almost never!!! lol

but it is too cute, so i am keeping it! besides....mine was a christmas present from my mother in japan...for me and her grand daughter Sophia. =)

3. lol..i can't believe you guys aren't using your sophies!!! get that hot thing out there!!!!! and make everyone go :drool:

4. Not very often, i'm afraid to ruin it! LOL
    BTW, i sometimes use it in the evening..

5. I use mine a lot esp when I go out and don't have to carry much. I usually take them to dinner or if I go on an errand.

6. Awww... You guys are killing me. Those of us that can't even get one and those that have one don't even use it.:hysteric:

7. omg i need one.

8. At the moment, if i need to use a small bag, i'll alternate between the sophie and Azur pochette.

9. i really really want one!
    are there any left in hawaii?

10. I know :hysteric:

11. I use mine as an evening bag...I have used it several times. I love it!

12. I've only used it twice, once to a wedding and the other time to my daughter's 1st bday party. It gets a lot of attention and in the past I woulda used it all the time but in my life as a mommy I need more space and I don't really go out on the town much. This being said, I still love it and am not planning on parting with it...yet.

13. if i had one, i would use it at least 3 times a week. she would go with everything and looks so sharp!

14. Haha, I know! I was thinking the same thing.

15. I want a sophie!!