***SOPHIE LVoe!***

1. Here she is. She's very limited. Hawaii's shipment was WAY, WAY less than it was with Monogram, and I mean WAY less. Not sure if they're going to get any more. I was too in awe to ask anything.

I am now in love with Damier, need a Saleya to go with her but she's supposed to be my last purchase of 2007. Def. worth the wait and blows the socks off of her Mono cousin.

IMG_3465.JPG IMG_3466.JPG IMG_3467.JPG IMG_3470.JPG
  2. More pix of this gorgeous beauty!

IMG_3471.JPG IMG_3474.JPG
  3. Very nice.

Now LV needs to make this in Azur.

4. And her with her Mono sister!

IMG_3475.JPG IMG_3477.JPG IMG_3481.JPG
  5. What is the retail price? I have a friend on the Big Island but she's off island right now. Very tempting...if I can even find one!

6. :yahoo:Yeah! Fabulous! I love the dark with the gold plate! LOVE IT ~ Congrats!!!!! Thanks you so much for sharing!!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!!

7. That bag is stunning- congrats!

8. She was only 400--so 425 with tax.

Ghost, she's a beauty. I don't know if there will be any sold on eBay because the first time Hawaii got 7,000 and this time it is in the hundreds. I feel very lucky. She is so pretty IRL. My house is dark so I am having a hard time taking a great pic of her.

9. :nuts::nuts::nuts: Dang, HOT HOT HOT! Congratulations!! How super lucky you are!!!

10. WOW, you got the Damier and Mono Sophie! :nuts:

They are both extremely beautiful.

You lucky gal .... Congrats!

11. I think your pics are great! I will have my brother look for one in Japan, since that is where the Hawaii SA told me most of them are. I think I may give 866 a call tomorrow to ask why??? and how many were produced.

I will also stalk eBay of course! If you know anyone who does not want one let me know:graucho:

and CONGRATS!!!!!!

12. Wow very nice, congrats! :yahoo:

13. Great bag, congrats!

14. OH, I can't wait! YAY.

15. congrats on this limited bag :tup: i am so jealous of u !!:p