sophie: is it coming to the US or not?

1. this is interesting, i received conflicting answers on whether or not the sophie is coming to the US.

i called eluxury today and asked the customer service representative if the sophie was coming to the US... and she definitively said "Yes, it should be." however, i wanted to confirm with 1-866-VUITTON. oddly, the 1-866-VUITTON customer service representative said that he is absolutely positive that the sophie is DEFINITELY NOT COMING to the USA at all and that they got news from the Louis Vuitton headquarters that this is a final decision. he even recommended that i contact the hawaii store. so what is the real answer? is 1-866-VUITTON just being extra-secretive or is eluxury misinformed?

i'd like to know if the sophie is coming to the US or not because if it's not, i'd like to just go ahead and get the recital (or maybe sonatine) even though i like the sophie WAY WAY MORE.

2. Many have been wondering about this...and many have been hearing conflicting info too! :cursing: Last I heard, it was still uncertain? :shrugs:

3. i don't think USA will be getting Sophie, b/c it's becoming hard to get even in Japan(they have 90% of Sophie made), the only way i could think of for Sophie is if it follow the panda pattern, but as we can see, it's nearly impossible to have any 'left overs' from Japan or HI to send to USA.

4. The Sophie is officially sold out in Japan and Hawaii. It was a LE only for the Japanese. Closest thing for the continental 48 states is the Rivet sad to say.

5. :crybaby:........i wanna sophie!!

6. None in Hawaii since early early January.

7. iv recieved conflicting answers on the sophie too but i live in the uk. manager of new bond street store said possibley because he has a price and it is on the system and took my details but customer services said no. however this was about 6 or 7 weeks ago and still no news

8. Yeah the manager at my store said it wouldn't be released in the U.S.

9. not