Sophie come to Momma

Stefania, thats what I was thinking. I didnt want to risk it. I honestly think if I saw it in the store for $700 I would have still bought it. I think its really low for the look and what you get with the bag. I mean the extra strap is totally cool. And the chain is sooo thick and well made...and glitzy looking...I was hooked.

Its worth every penny..I was lucky to get one..BUT in all honesty..I would of paid ALOT more for it if I had to!
Congrats Selena....I can turn my burglar alarm off now that I know you wont try to sneak in and steal my Sophie!!ROFL!

LOL! The only thing I was slightly disappointed about was that the gold link chain is not detachable on both sides so I can use it on other bags. But the long vachetta strap is. It looks cute with the mini sac too.

Its worth every penny..I was lucky to get one..BUT in all honesty..I would of paid ALOT more for it if I had to!
Congrats Selena....I can turn my burglar alarm off now that I know you wont try to sneak in and steal my Sophie!!ROFL!

Oh, you still have me to contend with, missy. You know I've been drooling over the Sophie. I'll feed you a nice fruit smoothie instead of resorting to violence :graucho: