Sophie bag is mine!!!!!

1. :yahoo: hello,everybody.I wanted Sophie sooo much that i had to purchase it---i bought it from eBay(of course i had to pay much more then retail) but it is soo worth it!!I am so excited ! It is on its way to me-i should ne receiving it at the end of the week and as soon i will get it i will post photos!!!!
    Just wanted to share with you my happines!!!:nuts:
  2. congrats! cant wait to see it!
  3. Congratulations!! The Sophie is such a beautiful bag. I can't wait to see your pictures.
  4. Pics please!!!!
  5. Congrats. its a beautiful bag!
  6. Congrats! It's a cute little bag, I love mine. Please post pics if you can! : )
  7. Congrats! lucky you
  8. I bought this bag too and love it! :yes: You'll enjoy it.
  9. Congratulations. I've been also eyeing this bag. I am so tempted to buy it over the cost of retail. Can't wait to see pics.
  10. congrats!!!!! please post pics as soon as it arrives!!!!
  11. It's worth it! I bought mine above retail also-no regrets! I love using it, I want to use it all the time!!
  12. oh congrats! if only!
  13. I guarantee that you will LOVE this bag! The hubby brought me one from Hawaii and when I first saw it I instantly fell in love! I took it out Friday night any she was definately the center of attention.
  14. I really hope that somehow it ends up coming to the US so more LV lovers could have it,I just love mine so much.
  15. Congrats!!! Great choice - soooo pretty!!