Sophie available Dec. 15 @ Ala Moana LV

i really hope this is realeased here. Ill def ask my SA when i go next. hope its not when i go away in jan-feb, though i suppose i could buy it overseas. Hope that its released before the price rise in feb.

I just went into the Ala Moana LV store today and saw the bag on display!!! It's so beautiful~! Anyhow, there's a little sign next to the bag that says reservations only and I was told that the waiting list is really long. Also, the SA told me that you have to put down a $400 deposit in order to get on the wait list and you can't get a refund on your deposit, rather, you get a store credit. Hope this info will help.

I just went into the Ala Moana LV store today and saw the bag on display!!! It's so beautiful~! Anyhow, there's a little sign next to the bag that says reservations only and I was told that the waiting list is really long. Also, the SA told me that you have to put down a $400 deposit in order to get on the wait list and you can't get a refund on your deposit, rather, you get a store credit. Hope this info will help.

yeah this is what I was told too, plus they can't guarantee one and you'd probably get it after Christmas. I have my name on the list at the Waikiki and Hilton.

luxuryfan-you should call the SA said their list isn't that long so I have my name on their list too.

Has anyone here in the mainland gotten any confirmation about when it will arrive here and whether it will be LE or permanent? Anyone know if there are waiting lists open yet? I called my SA yesterday morning, but she said it is LE for japan/asia market and my only bet will be getting it from Hawaii through someone I know there. She said she'd look into it some more and call me back that same day, but I never heard back. So I'm assuming she won't get it at her store. If it's going to be LE here, I'd love to get on a waitlist now. :yes:

super cute but too close to size and look of my pouchette asscessoire which I bought and extender for...if I hadn't made those purchases in the fall I would want to get one too...cannot wait to see pics of people modelling them...great evening bag!!!