Sophia owners: question!

Eviekins

Jul 15, 2009
Does using a purse organizer fix the problem of the bag bending in the middle when wearing the bag with the longer strap?

Is it possible to attach the long strap to the loops where the short handles are, one on the front and back of the bag (therefore crossing over the zipper) and maybe making it bend less?

Thank you!!!

What size Divide and Conquer purse organizer do you use in your Sophia? I don't have one so I can't measure the insides. Also does it prevent the bag from bending/folding in the middle when worn with the long strap?

Thank you!!!

I don't use a purse organizer, but when I use the longer strap I just zip her up and it doesn't bother me. Doesn't gap as much when zipped. And I'm usually very OCD about things. haha

Yes someone here does carry the bag that way.. If you do a search there are few threads with an organizer in the Sophia.. I have used one in my large sophia

I use a purse organizer in my Sophia to give her a more full shape, get rid of the creases and add more interior pockets. Another bonus is it protects the lining of the bag. I will post pics in a short while.

Spoiledlttleldy said:
I use a purse organizer in my Sophia to give her a more full shape, get rid of the creases and add more interior pockets. Another bonus is it protects the lining of the bag. I will post pics in a short while.

Thank you!!!!
Which organizer do you use?

I do not use the long strap as I am a satchel girl but I do use an organizer and my large sophia was a black hole after a while. I own 6 various sizes of the "Divide and Conquer" organizers on Etsy.com. I had the "extra large" made with my large sophia in mind and it could not be a more perfect size. I do not have any shots with it in use at the moment - sorry! You will love these!!

Fab Fashionista said:
I do not use the long strap as I am a satchel girl but I do use an organizer and my large sophia was a black hole after a while. I own 6 various sizes of the "Divide and Conquer" organizers on Etsy.com. I had the "extra large" made with my large sophia in mind and it could not be a more perfect size. I do not have any shots with it in use at the moment - sorry! You will love these!!

Thank you!
Does it solve the problem about the bag bending when wearing the long strap? I know you don't use it that way but could I trouble you to check for me?

Spoiledlttleldy said:
Its called Kangaroo Keeper. My friend picked it up for me because she knows how I am about my bags. Lol.

Thank you! Is this a stiff organizer? Does it solve the problem of the Sophia bending in the middle while wearing the long strap?