Sooooooooo excited for the awesome progress I've made in my life!!

1. Hey guys!! Well, I didnt know where to post this up but I just wanted to give you all a quick update on how i'm doing with everything that i've gone through these past few months. I'm not gonna bore you with all the details from square 1 (if u want u can go back on my history and read it all!) but all I can say now is that i am THE HAPPIEST i have ever been.

First off= I have been working my A$$ off with diet and exercise and my pants are actually falling off! I am getting compliments from co workers and people telling me that u can tell I've lost weight!! That is the best! I am working, got a good job, I am moving to a new store to help open it up, I am FINALLY going back to school in the Spring, my mom hired a full time nanny to help with the kids so I can work and go to school (I pay half of her salary) and I am getting my dream car in a few weeks (or months) which is a black 2008 Mustang GT convertible (in Warriors in Pink package!!). I've made some great friends along the way who I can now go out and hang out with when my babies are asleep!! hahaha... I feel like my life is definently now back on the right track and I want to thank all of you guys for helping me out all the way you guys are AWESOME!!!
  2. That is absolutely wonderful, socal!! I am so happy for you! You've made it through the rough patch, now it's just good things coming. :smile:
  3. Yay!!!! How wonderful. You deserve all the joy in the world. I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Keep up the good work!
  4. :tup::tup:Congratulations on all of your achievements in life! Best of luck to you in the future. Enjoy your new car too!:tup::tup:
  5. OO im so happy for you Alma, you deserve it!

6. that's great!
  7. Good for you!:tup:
  8. Congratulations! I know it must feel wonderful. You deserve it!
  9. WOW!!! That is fabulous news!!! We are all proud of the way you have handled the unexpected events in your life!

10. That's great! Happy for you :yahoo:
  11. That is great Alma!!!! I'm glad things are working out for you!
  12. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you! Congrats!
  13. Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  14. youre an amazing gal and a strong woman, socal, i couldnt be happier for u !
  15. That's terrific!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear such great news!!!! Wishing you well!!!!